Saturday, March 5, 2016

Update 3/5/16

Hello again.

Its been 3 months since my last post. Damn. I'm not in the mood to make a Broadcast #3 analysis. I know I am getting behind, but whatever. Onto more important things going on.

So I uploaded the video talking about the "Charlie" incident.



I said that I was going to go to the coordinates despite distance or danger. Well, I am having second thoughts on that.

Ever since that video and revealing the information about Charlie and his disappearance, I have been targeted by Cave of Shadows in several ways concerning the coordinates.

The YouTube channel Awake is apparently a member of The System along with ns0mnby. Awake uploaded this video.



At the beginning of the video, that is a silhouette of me from my Charlie video, Awake is talking directly about me. I believe that Awake is saying that I am not safe because 1) I made the Charlie video and talked about the situation publicly or 2) I might be going to the coordinates or 3) Both.

There are other members of The System that have tried to contact me, specifically a person with a new name that I don't believe has been mentioned before: grate. His/her motives and place within The System are unclear, but they have indirectly sent me this image.


I cannot find anything in the image except for the text at the bottom that reads "HE DID IT HE RUINED OUR LIVES BLAME HIM FOR THIS WHOLE THING STARTING THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY I KNEW TO CONTACT YOU AND TELL YOU THIS BEWARE ITS GOING TO GET QUIET AFTER THEIR NEXT BROADCAST AND THATS APART OF THE PLAN SO EVIL DONT TRUST ANYTHING YOU READ SEE OR HEAR ELIAS!"

I don't know exactly how to react to all of this.

I am assuming the last piece (4/4) to the coordinates will be revealed in Broadcast #4. I will decide if I am actually going to where ever the coordinates lead after that.

I will be updating everyone on my Twitter as soon as a decision is made and if anything happens.

Email me if you know anything or have any questions.

Until then.

2 comments: