Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Update 10/21/15

Hello again.

I never got back from the Cave of Shadows email about the sudden cancellation of Broadcast #2.
But after a full month of inactivity, Cave of Shadows finally posted something on their YouTube.




So, Broadcast #2 has been officially rescheduled.

At first glance, I just thought that this was a traditional update video. No hidden codes. But, there is one specific thing that's out of place; these several frames right at the end of the video.



In the bottom left hand corner, the word "decode" is shown. Why? I don't fully know.

After fiddling around with the frames, I realized that there is a faint image in the background. Here it is brightened up for you.






















I have tried and tried and tried again finding what this symbol is and what it means. I've found nothing so far. Cave of Shadows wants us to decode the symbol. That's what they are hinting at, right? If you know anything about this symbol, please contact me.

Another thing is that Cave of Shadows has updated their website, complete with a broadcast countdown and a forums page. I created a topic introducing myself within the forums, and I hope you will do the same. Even though it is all maintained by Cave of Shadows, it's a good platform for me to be in contact with you guys. You can actually join me in decoding and analyzing.

Here is the link. http://caveofshadows.weebly.com/forums

In general, the ball seems to be starting to rolling again. When Broadcast #2 comes out, I will make sure to post my analysis of it as soon as possible.

Until then.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elias nice work, love the effort.

    If it helps this symbol is the masonic symbol of the square an the compass, which has interpretations, you should read about it in some pages around the web.

    Hope it's useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! I'll do some research on the symbol. I'm sort of waiting for Broadcast 2 to come out and see if it ties in directly.

      Delete